My favourite things to do!

0

Posted by maks5w21 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on January 25, 2022

These are my 10 favourite things to do, are you ready? alright!

10. I really like the beach but it isn’t my favourite. The reason I like the beach is that most of the time there is a volley ball net that I play with my brother(s).

9. This one is swimming because whenever me and my brother go swimming I like diving from the diving board. The reason this isn’t my favourite is that I have loads more things that are better than this.

8. I like spending time with my dog, but she always runs away from me, so I really can’t play with her. I love her so much that EVERY TIME I come back from school, she runs up to me and then just thinks ” RUN TO MUMMY!!!!” and it is annoying as when I was banned for gaming for a WHOLE WEEK

8. Gaming is my thing but every time I leave a scrape of my dinner, I CAN’T PLAY FOR A WHOLE HOUR!!!

7. YouTube is an amazing app, which it is at the 7th bit, because it helps me learn new talents, you thought I was going to say something else! 

6. Roblox is the thing I will be talking about in this paragraph. After the Roblox shutdown I have been bored as lockdown, I’m not joking… BORING!!!!! I had to purchase different games/apps, I have permision purchases turned on! I have to get even more games to get inspired or the game that I’m about to talk about below!

5. Minecraft! It’s a good game that you should play! It’s mobile, computer, Play Station and xBox and you can mine, build, craft and even kill 😅.

4. Summer might be good and you could play on the beach but it is not number 1, IT’S STILL GOOD!

3. Rain rain, please just stay… WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, HUH?! I like rain, dancing in the rain… STOP IT!!!!

2. Lego is good but not the best. The best thing about lego is that you can build a whole entire house or building. I just play with lego for fun but sometimes I play with it for stress relief!

1. The best thing in the wholw wide world for me is… WINTER!!! Winter is my life, when I go to Poland… NOT THE UK!!! For some reason the best thing to do is just throw a snowball at my brother or into the sky to think it will fly to space and go to mars and back! I could just go outside to the snow for literally all day!!!!!

GOODBYE EVERYONE

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar