ROBLOX! ;)

8

Posted by ryan5wren | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on December 7, 2021

WHAT IS ROBLOX?

Roblox is an online platform for many people to play on. THERE are unlimited games for you to play on! 

You can create as many games as you want on this app called ROBlOX STUDIOS.

Roblox Studio

You have to choose the basic base plate first.After this you can look for items in the toolbox to insert into the game.You can move,size,color and rotate the item. 

Entering commands at the bottom can change the way things work.

Since the lockdown of COVID-19, 50 million new players joined the game.5 million new creators have started creating more games.

If you like anime one of the popular games is blox fruits.

(I play it too!)

In this game there are several npc’s for you to fight. The more you fight them the higher level you get.There are these special things called Blox fruits.If you eat them you get these special powers.

The worst blox fruit you can get is bomb, the best blox fruit you can get is dragon. Better weapons cost more money.You can get money from defeating npc’s and bosses. This game is full of secrets, try and

find them all!

Comments (8)

Hi, I play Blox Fruits sometimes, but I’m quite new to it. I’d be more than glad if you would friend me and we could play Blox Fruits sometime! My Devil Fruit’s Ice Ice and it’s pretty good, My Username’s : imcharlesonalt.

Thx for the comment i will friend u (you).
Just for me to help, what lvl (level) r u?

If u r lvl 10-20 ice and light are good for u.

I’m around lvl 210 and i have revive fruit!

Thanks, but I forgot my username. Ill check at home but tell me ur username so I can accept your friend request. Thank you!

oops i mean i forgot my level

Hi my name is Rosaya and this made me wantn to play blox fruits I’ve never played it before but i suppose its good i do play roblox with my friends (Vadims,Kalorina) and its really fun and this pargraph made me want to try blox fruits out

But it would be better if you talked more about the visits because i need to tell someone something about roblox and this gave me a clue

By Rosaya

hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahah I just can not stop laughing that blog is realy funny my favoyrite one is the cat one.

+I like roblox too!,its amazing for me and i like other games.

? When did you start roblox?

-> When you have done your post have a quick check your post if is an spelling mistake or somthing?

+Ryan,what is this xD Seriously though,I like this post very much! Roblox is very intresting for me as there are millions of games to play! So i can relate.

? My dear,why those colours? When did you join Roblox and its amazing how so many people joined Roblox during Covid,isn’t it?

-> Those colours hurt my poor eyes ;-; Maybe you could have done the rainbow instead of random colours. xD

But in anyways,your post is very..EhEmMm,very intresting. I like it though. :0
Have a wonderful day 🙂

#ObbsesedwithROBLOX

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar