My Favourite Things

0

Posted by mupet | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on November 23, 2021

I love playing outside with my friend its amazing and fun!. We play tig or something thats cool, I like it but is awsome. And I love going to indoor stake park is in corby my first time there and my most favourite thing is history!. Roman Numarls, Egypt and Knowlegde.

Here some history!.

1.Roman Numarls

Roman numerals are a numeral system that originated in ancient Rome and remained the usual way of writing numbers throughout Europe well into the Late Middle Ages. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet.

2.Egypt

Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.

3.Knowlegde

Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, skills, or objects. By most accounts, knowledge can be acquired in many different ways and from many sources, including but not limited to perception, reason, memory, testimony, scientific inquiry, education, and practice.

Thats my favourite things

Bye!.

by Arsenijs 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar